California Pajarosa roses are picked at the perfect time to ensure that clients receive flowers with the longest possible vase life. To maximize vase life, follow these tips:
Carefully wash the vase or container prior to use. Sterilizing with hot soapy water and a thorough rinsing works best.
- Fill with water and floral preservative.
- Remove all foliage that will enter the water. This will help prevent bacteria growth.
- Cut at least one inch of stem at a 45º angle preferably with a knife or scissors.
- Place flowers in cool area, away from any heat source
- Check and replace water daily.
- Flowers should be recut and placed in fresh water with preservative every 2-3 days
Note: All flowers shipped dry in boxes will last longer if one inch of stem is cut and flowers are placed in cooler or refrigerator at 36-40º F for 1-2 hours.